We firmly believe that:
- Every child is unique and has an intrinsic value.
- Every child is entitled to nurture, protection and the chance to develop to his or her full potential, and opportunities to contribute to the common good.
- The family and the child welfare system have specific responsibilities, but society at large share the responsibility for promoting healthy human growth and development.
- Child participation at all levels is essential for the development of society.
- Openness, trust, accountability and a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Partnership, collaboration and networking to achieve outcomes.